Code of Conduct
- I WILL promote the emotional and physical well-being of the athletes ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I WILL remember that my child plays hockey for his/her enjoyment, not mine.
- I WILL encourage good sportsmanship through my actions, by demonstrating positive support for all players.
- I WILL provide support for coaches and officials working with the athletes to provide a positive experience for all.
- I WILL demand my athlete treat all players, coaches, officials, parents, and spectators with respect, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, or ability.
- I WILL treat all players, coaches, officials, parents, and spectators with dignity and respect in language, attitude, behavior, and mannerisms.
- I WILL inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my athlete or the safety of others.
- I WILL respect the property and equipment used at any sports facility, both home and away.