The Michigan Amateur Hockey Association is proud to recognize Buffalo Wild Wings as an Official Fundraising Partner!
Throughout the state of Michigan, Buffalo Wild Wings locations invite you to hold your next team / association fundraiser at your nearby BDubs location. Here's how to get started:
- Fundraising events are typically held on Sundays, Mondays or Wednesdays (based on availability)
- Guests should work directly with their local Buffalo Wild Wings location to schedule an event on an available date
- Events require a completed application to be submitted to the restaurant manager
- Once an event date is approved, Buffalo Wild Wings will provide a digital flyer. It is your organization's responsibility to distribute the flyer, either physically or digitally:
- Organizations are encouraged to share on social media, e-mail or any other forms of distribution.
- Organizations may not distribute flyers in the restaurant or its parking lot. Distribution must be conducted beforehand.
- On the day of your fundraising event, any guest getting carryout or dining-in must show their server the flyer on paper, or on a mobile device.
- 20% of net sales will be donated back to your organization, upon completion of the event. Checks are typically delivered to participating organizations within 3 weeks.
Below you will find the required Fundraising Application, as well as a list of the 51 participating Buffalo Wild Wings locations throughout Michigan.
Be sure to enjoy a great meal and raise funds at Buffalo Wild Wings this season!