Due to the Corona Virus, the 2020 MAHA Summer Meeting will be conducted virtually using Zoom. The MAHA Summer Meeting will take place from Tuesday July 7 – Sunday July 12. The tentative Agenda is posted below
In order to receive the links to the meeting you will need to register for the event. Please click here to register now. You will receive an email with all the meeting links once we have everything set up. Please also regularly check your email as we will be sending additional information to you in advance of the meeting.
Once you complete the initial registration, the Board of Directors members will receive an additional email asking them to register for the Board of Directors meetings on Saturday and Sunday. Note: That invitation will be exclusively for you and cannot be transferred or shared.
|Tuesday, July 7, 2020|
|4:30 - 6:00 p.m.||Girl’s/Women’s Committee|
|6:00 - 7:00 p.m.||Kickoff Celebration (w)|
|7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||Executive Board Meeting (w)|
|Wednesday, July 8, 2020|
|6:00 - 8:00 p.m.||Adult Committee|
|6:00 – 7:00 p.m.||Audit Committee – Closed|
|8:00 - 9:30 p.m.||Chairpersons & DAL Meeting - Closed|
|Thursday, July 9, 2020|
|6:00 - 8:00 p.m.||Rules Committee (w)|
|6:00 - 8:00 p.m.||Officials Meeting|
|Friday, July 10, 2020|
|6:00 - 8:00 p.m.||State Playoff Committee Meeting (w)|
|6:00 - 8:00 p.m.||Coaches Committee Meeting|
|6:00 - 8:00 p.m.||Safe Sport Committee Meeting|
|Saturday, July 11, 2020|
|8:00 – 9:30 a.m.||Board of Directors Meeting (OPEN) (w)|
|10:00 – 12:00 p.m.||MAHA Town Hall #1 (w)|
|Reimagining Youth Hockey – Post Covid|
|John O’Sullivan – Founder – Changing The Game Project|
|The Coaching Obstacle Course – Is Your Association a Help or Hindrance?|
|Bob Mancini – USA Hockey Regional Manager|
|1:00 – 3:00 p.m.||MAHA Town Hall #2 (w)|
|Back to the Rink – Growth Strategy|
|Katie Holmgren – USA Hockey|
|Presented by RISE|
|USA Hockey – Technology Enhancements Update|
|Cameron Eickmeyer – USA Hockey|
|Player Safety – Protecting Player, Coaches and Your Association|
|3:00 – 4:00 p.m.||Virtual Happy Hour|
|Sunday, July 12, 2020|
|8:30 – 11:30 a.m.||Board of Directors Meeting (OPEN) (w)|
Below is general Zoom etiquette for both meetings and webinars
1. Please log into your meeting anywhere between 20-30 minutes to assure you will be able to access the meeting with no issues. If you have any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We suggest using a computer when attending a Zoom meeting for the best experience.
3. Please make sure you are muted unless you are speaking in the meeting.
4. If you have the ability to have your video turned on, it is appropriate to do so.
5. Please identify yourself using your first and last name on screen. Do not use phone numbers, nicknames, etc.
6. Please do not use virtual backgrounds and also please do not have anything inappropriate, political in nature, etc., in the background of your video.